This is a reminder to parents and girls that our next troop meeting this Friday, January 11, 2013, 6-7:30PM.
A FEW REMINDERS:
- All parents must see the Cookie Mom, Sis Zakiyah, to sign the needed paperwork for your daughter to sell Girl Scout Cookies.
- If you need help with your scout’s patches please bring them Friday. Sr. Amina Umm Amaarah is sewing on patches, alhumdulillah.
- Brownie Day at Color Me Mine permission slips & trip fees need to be turned in at this Friday’s meeting.
- Money for the Daisy Day at Color Me Mine trip coming this Saturday should be turned in at this Friday’s meeting also. See the previous post for trip details.
- Daisy assignments are due! They will receive their ‘Considerate and Caring’ petal when they bring in their work from the last meeting.
See everyone on time at 6PM, Friday, January 11th for our first troop meeting of 2013!