InshaAllah your family is having a productive Ramadan. We look forward to you joining us at the Annual PGMA Girl Scouts Ramadan Lock-In this Friday, June 24. We are looking forward to a wonderful evening filled with learning and ibadah (worship). Please come with that frame of mind.
In order for girls to participate, permission forms must be turned in. Please read all of the general guidelines below so that your Girl Scout(s) is prepared for this Friday. All parents who are staying overnight will be required to support activities, offering assistance as needed. Parents/guardians who would like to assist with this effort should contact Sis. Alia. For additional questions or concerns, please contact Troop Manager Sis. Alia at alia [dot] kemet [at] gmail [dot] com.
Special Note for Daisy Scouts: A female parent/guardian must spend the night with their Daisy Scout.
As always, we thank you for your participation, and for helping PGMA and all of the troop leaders to provide the opportunity to build girls of faith, courage, confidence and character, and who make the world a better place, inshaAllah.
GENERAL GUIDELINES & SUPPLIES
- Check-In: Friday, June 24, 2016. All girls should check-in with a troop leader at PGMA at 7:45PM with permission slip
- Pick-Up: Saturday, June 25, 2016. Girls should be picked up from PGMA by 7AM
- Girls should pack lightly and label all items:
- sleeping bag & pillow
- prayer garment or hijab
- house shoes or flip-flops
- toiletries: tooth-brush, tooth paste, wash cloth
- change of clothes
- Islamic education books, e.g. stories of the prophets, information about Muhammad (saws), Islamic games, Quran
What: Annual Ramadan Lock-In
Who: All levels
When: 7:45PM, Friday, June 24 – 7AM, Saturday, June 25, 2016
Forms: Ramadan Lock In Permission Form