As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Apr 12, 2019, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
Please note that troop meetings will be on hold during Ramadan. The final dates for the 2018-2019 Girl Scout year are:
- Brownies will continue the WOW Journey by working on their Take Action project.
- They will have a guest philanthropist assisting them in packaging food items to give to needy families.
- We will also be discussing troop camping rules and expectations.
- Juniors will continue to get ready for troop camping by making a sit-upon. Girls should bring a reusable shopping bag & newspaper.
- Girls will also have a little engineering fun by starting their Mechanical Engineering: Balloon Car badge.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Parents should see the Sis Alia during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- Important: Please turn in health forms and troop dues ($50/Girl Scout; $40/Daisy) for your Girl Scout.