Celebrate spring with the Girl Scouts at a fun-filled and festive day at Hillwood!
All activities listed below are ongoing from 10AM-1PM:
- Play garden games on the lawn, including badminton, croquet, hula hoop, and jump rope.
- Putt on the Hillwood putting green just as Hillwood founder Marjorie Merriweather Post and her guests used to do.
- Practice yoga in the garden with Laurie Tucker of WellStyles Consulting. Yoga sessions begin at 10:30 am, 11:30 am, and 12:30 pm.
- Create your own works of art: self-portraits, fancy place-settings, and more.
- Try on costumes from a collection of hero’s capes, royal crowns, knight’s shields, and more.
- Explore enchanting gardens and discover glittering treasures in the mansion.
Earn a Daisy petal, or Brownie, Junior, or Cadette badge!
• Daisy petals: Lupe (Honest and Fair) and Gloria (Respect Myself and Others)
• Brownie badges: Making Friends and My Best Self
• Junior badges: Social Butterfly and Staying Fit
• Cadette badges: Science of Happiness and Field Day
What: Girl Scout Day at Hillwood
Who: Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette
When: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 10AM – 1PM
Where: Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens
4155 Linnean Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008
Cost: $11 per person; free for children under age 5