As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, January 31, 2020, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Brownies will be working on their Health Fair Take Action project.
- Some girls will present their homemade snacks to complete their Snacks badge.
- Please turn in permission forms for the February 8th Cybersecurity Workshop.
- Professional teaching artist, Sis. Najiyyah, will be facilitating the second part of the drawing workshop to help the Juniors complete their Drawing badge inshaAllah. Girls must attend both troop meetings to earn the badge or do the steps they miss on their own and bring in their work to share. This two-part workshop & supplies is $20 per girl, cash, check or Cash App to $Troop3813.
- Cadettes will be having a bake off on Friday per their vote at the January 3rd troop meeting. Cadettes should prepare a baked good by themselves or with their fellow Cadettes in order to receive a patch for the bake off. Paper goods will be provided.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Seniors and Ambassador troops will begin filming for the PSA. Girls should be on time to do their assigned task. Girls should let Sis Asma know of any questions or concerns, and let the troop know if they don’t plan to be present at the troop meeting.
- Parents should see the Sis Maryam during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- If you still have not turned in the health form for your Girl Scout, please do so immediately. Also, your Girl Scout’s troop dues ($50/girl) should be paid in full as soon as possible. Troop dues pay for badges, supplies and cover/supplement activity fees.