As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, February 28, 2020, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Daisies will attend a health information fair hosted by the Brownies.
- Brownies will present a health fair for the Daisies for their journey Take Action Project.
- The final group earning the Snack badge will bring in their homemade snacks to share.
- Juniors will start working on their Girl Scout Way badge which helps girls find out about Girl Scout traditions and share activities and spirit that are a century strong. Here are the steps:
- Match songs to an occasion
- Celebrate the Girl Scout birthday
- Share sisterhood
- Leave a place better than you found it
- Enjoy Girl Scout traditions!
When the Juniors earned this badge, they’ll know how to use the Girl Scout ways and traditions to make the world a better place.
- Girls can listen to these two songs to get a head start on Step 1:
- Cadettes will be completing the Leather badge that they began back in December. One of our parents has graciously volunteered to facilitate the earning of this badge.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Troop 2829 will be going out to dinner on March 13th and we need to vote on locations. Please submit your suggestions.
- Girls will be editing the PSA and completing this project.
- Please bring permission forms for the art event along with $5.
- Contact Sis Asma regarding questions about any announcement.
- Parents should see the Sis Maryam during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- If you still have not turned in the health form for your Girl Scout, please do so immediately. Also, your Girl Scout’s troop dues ($50/girl) should be paid in full as soon as possible. Troop dues pay for badges, supplies and cover/supplement activity fees.