As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, February 14, 2020, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Brownies will be bringing snacks for their Snacks badge and practicing for their health fair take action project.
- Juniors will earn their My Promise, My Faith pin inshaAllah which allows girls to further strengthen the connection between their faith and the Girl Scout law.
- Cadettes will be having a tea party on Friday. Girls should bring what they volunteered to bring during the 1/30/2020 troop meeting. Girls who were not present, should connect with their fellow Cadettes on the Cadette Google Hangout to see what they should bring. Cadettes should bring something (tea, snacks, paper goods, decorations, etc.) to the tea party in order to receive a patch for participation in the tea party.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Seniors and Ambassador troops will be doing the final filming of the PSA. Please be on time. Bring props and any equipment. Malika: please let us know if you don’t plan to attend the meeting.
- Girls will be having a henna workshop on Saturday, February 29 inshaAllah. This Friday is the last chance to sign up and pay $5 per girl. So far, 4 girls have signed up. The workshop will be cancelled unless there are a minimum of 10 girls or some Cadettes agree to fill the remaining spots.
- Girls who are are interested in the movie field trip should let Sis Asma know.
- Parents should see the Sis Maryam during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- If you still have not turned in the health form for your Girl Scout, please do so immediately. Also, your Girl Scout’s troop dues ($50/girl) should be paid in full as soon as possible. Troop dues pay for badges, supplies and cover/supplement activity fees.