As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, Nov 18, 2016, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:30PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
Take a little time to note in your calendar the next troop meetings throughout the end 2016:
- Dec 2, 16
- Daisies will begin planning their Take Action Project for their Clover Award. This will be the final component of the Between Earth and Sky journey that the daisies worked on at camp.
- Brownies will continue working on their WOW Wonders of Water Journey and make their own terrariums. Girls should should bring their journey books.
- In preparation for Girl Scout Cookie season, Juniors will begin their Business Owner badge by exploring a business they might like to start someday, learning the basics of starting a business, and understanding the importance of customer research.
- The Juniors are looking for business owners in the community who would like to share their experiences with the troop. Come talk to the girls about importance of customer service, discuss support that is available for small business owners, or discuss the challenge of running a small business. Please contact Sis Kori after the troop meeting or at girlScoutTroopMama [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Pay your Girl Scout’s troop dues: $45 for Daisies, $60 for all other levels. If needed, dues can be paid in installments. Dues pay for badges and pins, help supplement some activities/trips, and also help support the troop web site, and other troop expenses. (Parents pay for fun patches.) For financial assistance contact your Girl Scout’s troop leader.
- Financial assistance is also available for uniform items, Girl Guides and journey books. Contact your Girl Scout’s troop leader.