Although our last troop meeting was cancelled due to inclement weather, we still have to take care of troop business! Our next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be Friday, 8 February, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah.
MALAYSIAN EMBASSY TRIP – Friday, 15 February
- Email the names or permission slips of the children going so that I can submit the names to the Embassy of Malaysia.
- Permission slips can then be turned in on February 8, AFTER sending an email.
- Adults accompanying this trip ALSO need to email me their names as printed on government ID.
We understand that the embassy trip may be on a school day for some girls. Sorry! We had to work with the Embassy’s schedule.
WORLD THINKING DAY – Friday, 22 February
- Permission slips for World Thinking Day at Robert Goddard Montessori School are due February 8.
- Participating girls will meet at PGMA on Saturday, February 16, 3 – 6pm in order to prepare the troop presentation and make SWAPS.
NOTE: NO permission slips will be accepted the day before or the day of field trips. And unless there is an emergency, NO phones calls can be answered the day of field trips. It is important that we take care of essentials in a timely manner. Thank you.
See you at the next troop meeting on Friday, 8 February, same time, same place, inshaAllah. Ma salaama,
keshabdulm [at] gmail [dot] com
From: Raihanah Rasheed
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:50 PM
To: ‘PGMA Girl Scouts’
Subject: RE: [New post] World Thinking Day Update
Asalaamu Alaikum Keisha…..don’t forget to remind parents that the second half of their dues are due…insha’Allah….Raihanah
ASA Sister Raihanah,
I posted the dues reminder already. I think it shows up right under this one. I’ll send another reminder in a couple of days in case people didn’t see it.