We will have a mandatory meeting on Friday, August 26, 6 – 7:30PM, in the main musullah, for the parents/guardians of all Girl Scouts registered with the multi-level troop at PGMA. This meeting is for parents/guardians of new and returning registered girls only. While Girl Scouts do not have to come, mothers, fathers and/or guardians are requested to attend.
The meeting agenda will include
- an overview of the Girl Scouts program,
- distribution, completion, and collection of completed girl health forms,
- introduction of troop leaders and advisors,
- overview of the troop blog, PGMAGirlScouts.org,
- outline of the process for activities and field trips, and
- volunteer recruitment.
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to download and complete a health form for their girl ahead of time and turn it in at the meeting inshaAllah.
Troop management will not be accepting registrations at this meeting. Parents who missed the registration meeting will have to wait until October to register their daughter (space permitting).