A well known component of Girl Scouting is the Cookie Program, the largest girl-run business in the world. Troop 3480 needs YOU to be our Cookie Manager for the 2014-2015 cookie season. Training, materials and ongoing support will be provided by the Girl Scout Council of the Nation’s Capital. Cookie Managers:
- plan and conduct a safe, fun, and successful cookie sale.
- work from December to April managing the cookie selling process through the eBudde system.
- must be a registered volunteer and take the eBudde training required.
- must have access to internet and a reliable email address.
- work with the Troop Managers in making deposits and tracking cookie sales.
Troop 3480 urgently needs a Cookie Manager by December or we will not be able to raise funds for the troop through Girl Scout cookie sales for the 2014-2015 Cookie Season. See the Troop Cookie Manager Appointment form for more details on the duties, responsibilities and qualifications of Cookie Managers. Also take a peek at the Troop Cookie Manager Handbook.
Please contact Sis. Kesha after a troop meeting or email keshabdulm [at] gmail [dot] com.