The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, February 27, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah.
- We’ll continue working on our Get Moving! journey. Fatima should make sure she brings the plant experiment. All Juniors should read pages 54 – 57 in their journey books.
- Last call! The following Juniors still need to turn in their quotes from Quran, Hadith or Seerah about courage and strength to complete the requirements for the My Promise, My Faith Pin:
- Cadette Silver Award Workshop has been canceled.
- Daisy & Brownie Trip to Fire Station #39, Mar 13
- Crime Museum Badge Program for Cadettes and Juniors, Apr 4
- Girls should sign up for Cookie Booth sales which began in our local area on February 20. Girls whose parents have not signed them up for individual cookie sales are allowed to sell at Cookie Booths. Girls who want to Sojourn to Savannah must sell cookies, individually and/or at Cookie Booths.
- The Spy Museum event has been rescheduled for April 25 at 2PM inshaAllah. We will meet at New Carrolton Metro at 1PM and return to there at 4PM. Girls should wear their vest, pack a lunch and bring Metro fare.
- Please contact Sister Rolanda at this Friday’s troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks. Troop managers request that parents provide snacks for at least one troop meeting during the Girl Scout year.
- Pick up your Girl Scout’s cookie order. Contact Sister Amina at troop3480cookies [at] yahoo [dot] com.
- Other than the Senior and Ambassador levels, Troop 3480 is at capacity and can not accept new Girl Scouts. Contact Sisters Alia or Komita for assistance registering your high school girl.