The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, March 13, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah.
- This Friday, Sis. Zahra will return to finish up the painting workshop.
- Animal Homes Program, Mar 21
- Juniors should also be working on the homework portion of the Customer Insights Badge.
- Breathe Journey Leadership Weekend, THIS WEEKEND, Mar 14 – 15
- Daisy & Brownie Trip to Fire Station #39, THIS FRIDAY, Mar 13
- Crime Museum Badge Program for Cadettes and Juniors, Apr 4
- The Spy Museum event has been rescheduled for April 25 at 2PM inshaAllah. We will meet at New Carrolton Metro at 1PM and return to there at 4PM. Girls should wear their vest, pack a lunch and bring Metro fare.
- Please contact Sister Rolanda at this Friday’s troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks. Troop managers request that parents provide snacks for at least one troop meeting during the Girl Scout year.
- Pick up your Girl Scout’s cookie order. Contact Sister Amina at troop3480cookies [at] yahoo [dot] com.
- Other than the Senior and Ambassador levels, Troop 3480 is at capacity and can not accept new Girl Scouts. Contact Sisters Alia or Komita for assistance registering your high school girl.