The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, March 27, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah.
- InshaAllah Daisies will review the Mari petal (Responsible for What I Say and Do) and begin the Gloria petal (Respect Myself and Others).
- Daisies will also select a Spring project to complete together.
- This Friday, Brownies will have a session on prophetic and traditional manners and etiquette including a sweet tea.
- CANCELLED: Capital One Financial Fitness Challenge, Mar 28. Refunds will be given at the troop meeting.
- Juniors will continue working on their Get Moving! journey. An architect will work with the girls to learn more about how buildings use energy and ways to make buildings more energy efficient.
- Wegmans cooking class, THIS SATURDAY, Mar 28
- Cadettes will have their Court of Awards this Friday.
- Girls will also review plans for their Take Action projects for the aMaze and Breath journeys.
- Crime Museum Badge Program for Cadettes and Juniors, Apr 4. This Friday is the final day to pay for the Junior and Cadette Crime Museum trip. Parents can email Sis. Kesha the permission form. Adults are $15 and must email Sis. Kesha directly with their intentions to attend. No tag-a-longs.
- The Spy Museum event has been rescheduled for April 25 at 2PM inshaAllah. We will meet at New Carrolton Metro at 1PM and return to there at 4PM. Girls should wear their vest, pack a lunch and bring Metro fare.
- Support Muslim Youth Helping Other People Everyday (MyHope) by bringing canned food to this Friday’s troop meeting. This is a part of the #FeedTheirLegacy National Food Drive in which Muslims across America have come together in the memory of Deah Barakat, Yusor Abu-Salha and Razan Abu-Salha. Drop off your canned goods with Sis. Tawakalt.
- Please contact Sister Rolanda at this Friday’s troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks. Troop managers request that parents provide snacks for at least one troop meeting during the Girl Scout year.
- Other than the Senior and Ambassador levels, Troop 3480 is at capacity and can not accept new Girl Scouts. Contact Sisters Alia or Komita for assistance registering your high school girl.