As salaamu alaikum,
Let’s get Back to Troop today, Friday, October 9, 2015, 6 – 7:30PM! Girls should wear their uniforms and come prepared to actively participate in the troop meeting. Please be timely.
Troop 3480 meets every other Friday. Take a little time to note in your calendar the next few troop meetings:
- Oct. 23
- Nov. 6
- Nov. 20
- Dec. 4
- Dec. 18
- World of Girls Journey in a Day, Oct 24
- Cadettes who have just bridged from Juniors: Have you completed the requirements for your Bridging to Cadettes Award?
- Seniors who have just bridged from Cadettes: Have you completed the requirements for your Bridging to Seniors Award?
- October Troop Community Service Project: Girls should bring bottles of 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner to the troop meetings on October 9 and 23 to donate to the annual Purse Drive sponsored by My Girlfriend’s House.
- Winter Challenge Core Camp, Feb 19 -21, for Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors
- Join troop management for a parent meeting, 6:30 – 7:15PM. This parent meeting is for parents whose girls are already registered with Troop 3480, as well as parents of girls new to the troop or interested in joining the troop.