PGMA Girl Scouts follow P.G. County Public Schools’ (PGCPS) inclement weather schedule. Since PGCPS are closed Troop 3480 will not have its regularly scheduled troop meeting today, Friday, January 29, 2016.
Take time to note in your calendar the dates of troop meetings for the next three months inshaAllah:
- February 12, 26
- March 11, 25
- April 8, 22
- Wegmans We “Heart” Fun cooking class, Feb 6 (B)
- Chemistry in the Kitchen, Feb 27 (C, S, A)
- Girl Con, Mar 12 (J, C, S, A)
- Muslim Kids Clubs of the Islamic Society of Baltimore presents How to Deal with Islamophobia for middle to high school ages on Saturday, January 30, 2016, 6 – 8:30PM.
- CAIR: Anti-Bullying Workshop, Feb 6, 11AM – 2PM: CAIR, in collaboration with the Islamic Community Center of Laurel (ICCL), is hosting an anti-bullying seminar to address this growing concern. Bullying is a very important topic for parents, youth and young kids. This seminar will provide active and up to date knowledge of the issues facing our children and adolescents. It is absolutely imperative for us to empower our young community members by providing them information about what bullying is and how to deal with it. All parents, teachers and students are encouraged and welcome to attend. For more information, please contact email@example.com