As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, December 2, 2016, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:30PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
The last troop meeting of 2016 will be December 16 inshaAllah.
- Please be on time! The Brownies will have a workshop and do their Investiture & Rededication ceremony to establish new and returning Brownies. Patches and badges they have earned so far will be distributed and new Brownies will receive their pins. We will also have Sister Ieasha Prime as our guest workshop leader. If there is time they will continue working on the Wonders of Water Journey.
- Those who have not returned the permission slip or paid the $5 for the Cookie College please do so today.
- Juniors will have an an investiture & rededication ceremony to officially welcome girls new to Girl Scouting, as well as renew the returning Girl Scouts’ commitment to the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Juniors will also get ready for the upcoming Girl Scout Cookie season by beginning work on their Customer Insights badge. Parents/Guardians and family members with marketing experience are welcome and encouraged to help the girls learn how to better understand their customers. Please contact Sis. Kori after the troop meeting or email GirlScoutTroopMama [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Cadettes completing their Breathe Take Action Project should be prepared to present to their fellow Cadettes at Friday’s meeting.
- All Cadettes interested in pursuing their Silver Award need to bring their preliminary written plans on how they plan to achieve it to Friday’s meeting.
- Cadettes will begin work on this year’s New Cuisine badge.
- Daisy, Brownie & Junior: Turn in permission forms and payment for Cookie College
- Turn in permission forms and payment for Service Unit SHARE Skate Night, Jan 15
- Pay your Girl Scout’s troop dues: $45 for Daisies, $60 for all other levels. If needed, dues can be paid in installments. Dues pay for badges and pins, help supplement some activities/trips, and also help support the troop web site, and other troop expenses. (Parents pay for fun patches.) For financial assistance contact your Girl Scout’s troop leader.
- Financial assistance is also available for uniform items, Girl Guides and journey books. Contact your Girl Scout’s troop leader.