As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, December 16, 2016, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:30PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Juniors will continue working on their Business Owner badge with a special guest from SCORE, a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. Mr. Walter Abbott, SCORE DC Outreach Coordinator, will discuss starting a business and how SCORE & Small Business Administration supports small business owners.
- Juniors should turn in permission forms & payments for the Get Moving! Journey-in-a-Day at Chesapeake Children’s Museum on Sunday, December 25.
- All Cadettes interested in pursuing their Silver Award need to bring their preliminary written plans on how they plan to achieve it to Friday’s meeting. This is the final deadline.
- Cadettes will continue work on this year’s New Cuisine badge.
- Turn in permission forms and payment for Service Unit SHARE Skate Night, Jan 15
- Pay your Girl Scout’s troop dues: $45 for Daisies, $60 for all other levels. If needed, dues can be paid in installments. Dues pay for badges and pins, help supplement some activities/trips, and also help support the troop web site, and other troop expenses. (Parents pay for fun patches.) For financial assistance contact your Girl Scout’s troop leader.
- Financial assistance is also available for uniform items, Girl Guides and journey books. Contact your Girl Scout’s troop leader.