As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Dec 1, 2017, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Brownies will be completing the My Promise, My Faith pin activities.
- Girls will also present their Snacks badge assignment and enjoy the snacks their Brownie sisters have prepared and brought in to share.
- Juniors will begin work on their Drawing badge with teaching artist Sis. Deborah. The cost of this two-part workshop is $15/girl.
- Cookie season is almost here. Cadettes would love to sell cookies but will be unable to do so unless we have a Cookie Mom. Two people can share the job. Please email Sister Rahmah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being the Cadette Cookie Mom, Dad, Duo or Team.
- Cadettes will be working on their Special Agent badge. We can get this done in one meeting!
- Investigate investigation
- Reveal reality
- Try the Science
- Key in to body language
- Practice the art of detection
Come learn the secrets of forensic science and criminal psychology.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Seniors & Ambassadors will have a guest this week who will discuss her work at NASA as well as give information about the Girl Scouts STEM collaboration with STI and NASA.
- Girls will be finishing up their Girl Scout Way badge. Anyone who needs to make up steps should make sure to mention that at the troop meeting.
- Seniors & Ambassadors who are interested in First Aid training should let Sis. Asma know. The training will take place in January and money is due to Sis. Asma by January 1, so that payments can be submitted to the third-party trainer. See Sis. Asma for details.
- Only 4 girls have signed up for Nova Fencing Fun Patch on December 16. The cost is $15 per girl. Girls who are interested should make sure to mention that at this Friday’s troop meeting.
- PGMA Girl Scouts is recruiting troop leaders who would like to be actively involved with building girls of faith, courage, confidence and character. Please connect with Sis. Alia if you are interested.