As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Dec 15, 2017, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
Note: This Friday will be our last troop meeting of 2017. The first troop meeting of 2018 will be Friday, January 5 inshaAllah.
- Brownies will continue to present their Snacks badge assignment and enjoy the homemade snacks their Brownie sisters have prepared and brought in to share.
- Brownies who will be attending the Making Games and Dancer badge workshops at Montpelier Mansion on December 30, must turn in permission forms and $14 payments at Friday’s troop meeting.
- Juniors will complete the second part of their Drawing badge with teaching artist Sis. Najiyyah. The cost of this two-part workshop is $15/girl.
- Turn in permission forms and payments for the Junior aMuse Journey-in-a-Day, Saturday, Jan 6.
- Junior Cookie Mom, Sis. Zakiya, will meet with Junior parents whose girls plan to participate in Cookie Season at 6:15 – 6:45PM . Girl Scout Cookie Season begins Monday, December 18.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
The Seniors and Ambassadors are planning a camping trip on December 29 – 31, 2017, where they intend to work on camping survival skills.
Girls are currently working on the Science of Style badge and have completed the Girl Scout Way badge.
A visitor will be presenting a talk about conflict resolution and cyber bullying.
- Turn in permission forms and payments for Sky Gazing Party, Dec 16
- The Nova Fencing Fun Patch has been rescheduled for Feb 17 inshaAllah.
- The second deposit for the PGMA Girl Scouts Trip to Savannah is due this Friday.
- 12 and under: $50
- 13 and up: $150
- PGMA Girl Scouts is recruiting troop leaders who would like to be actively involved with building girls of faith, courage, confidence and character. Please connect with Sis. Alia if you are interested.