As salaamu alaikum,
PGMA Girl Scouts will have a make-up troop meeting tomorrow, Friday, Jan 12, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Brownies will begin the Quest Journey.
- Snack Badge assignments will be collected and we will enjoy the homemade snacks Brownies have brought in to share.
- The Brownie Cookie Mom will meet with parents in the small green musullah with information and forms for girls to participate in this year’s Girl Scout Cookie Program. Also, keep your eye on PGMAGirlScouts.org for an upcoming event: a Family Party on Saturday, January 13. $5 per person; cash only.
- Juniors will complete the second part of their Drawing badge with teaching artist Sis. Najiyyah. The cost of this two-part workshop is $15/girl.
- Junior Cookie Mom, Sis. Zakiya, will meet with parents of girls who are participating in this year’s Girl Scout Cookie Program.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- CPR and First Aid Training registration and payments are due this Friday. The training will be on Saturday, January 27, 2018, 8AM – 12 noon, at Largo Community Church. Cost: $15
- Seniors & Ambassadors will go to The Textile Museum at The George Washington University on Saturday, January 27, 2018, 10AM, inshaAllah.
- We will be discussing Gold Award proposals & deadlines, and cookie sales.
- Turn in permission forms and $5 payments for the Service Unit 22-6 SHARE Skate Night, THIS SUNDAY, January 14, at Skate Zone in Crofton, MD. All family and friends are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Permission forms are only required for Girl Scouts.
- Payments can also be made at the door. Please bring exact change. There is no ATM onsite.
- Eight girls who show the most spirit by wearing the most blue will enjoy a private pizza party at the event.
- The second deposit for the PGMA Girl Scouts Trip to Savannah is due this Friday.
- 12 and under: $50
- 13 and up: $150
- PGMA Girl Scouts is recruiting troop leaders who would like to be actively involved with building girls of faith, courage, confidence and character. Please connect with Sis. Alia if you are interested.