As salaamu alaikum,
PGMA Girl Scouts next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Jan 19, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Brownies will continue their Quest Journey Key activities.
- Girls will also present their Snack badge assignment and enjoy the homemade snacks their Brownie sisters have made to share.
- Parents: Please let Brownie Cookie Mom, Sis. Nneka, know which cookie booth sale locations at which you would like to volunteer.
- Juniors will have an art show to complete the final part of their Drawing badge. Girls should bring their personal masterpiece. A frame will be provided.
- Juniors will learn about Bangladesh for the Association World Thinking Day Festival on Feb 10, inshaAllah. Do you know someone from Bangladesh who would like to share what they know with our troop? Contact Sis. Kori or Sis. Hayat.
- PGMA Girl Scouts is recruiting troop leaders who would like to be actively involved with building girls of faith, courage, confidence and character. Please connect with Sis. Alia if you are interested.