As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Mar 2, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Brownies will be discussing choices for their Quest Journey Take Action Project.
- All girls are expected to turn in all take-home Journey activity sheets.
- Brownies will also work on the My Family Story legacy badge and will each share their family tree story.
- Juniors will complete the final steps of their Savvy Shopper badge inshaAllah.
- Sis. Deja will teach Cadettes art techniques related to working on clothing as a canvas, then girls will personalize their own caps. Girls who wanted to participate should have RSVPed for this workshop with Sis. Rahmah ( rahmah825
@gmail.com ) this past Monday.
- We are still in flu season. If your children are experiencing flu symptoms, please keep them home and do not bring them to the meeting.
- If you have a Girl Scout going on the PGMA Girl Scout Trip to Savannah this summer, please stop by and see Sis. Alia to receive updated information.
- PGMA Girl Scouts is recruiting troop leaders who would like to be actively involved with building girls of faith, courage, confidence and character. Please connect with Sis. Alia if you are interested.