As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, September 28, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
IMPORTANT: In order to attend troop meetings, parents must renew their Girl Scout’s registration, and turn in their Girl Scout’s health form and dues ($50/Brownie – Ambassador, $40/Daisy).
- Brownies will begin this year with the steps to receive the Girl Scout Way and Fair Play badges. Parents, please help them remember the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- For all uniforms, the Brownie crest is the bee and the troop numbers should be 3480.
- Juniors will decide what badges, journey and activities they want to do this year.
- Sis. Jaaserah will meet with Junior parents whose daughters would like to participate in Fall Product Sales.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Welcome back to troop. Seniors & Ambassadors will be meeting at America’s Islamic Heritage Museum this Saturday, September 29, to help prepare for Day of Dignity on October 6, 9AM. Anyone needing service hours should let Sis Asma know if you plan to support.
- Fall Product Sales have started as of September 17. Please turn in forms if you plan to participate.
- Come to an Ice Cream Social for Cadettes, Seniors & Ambassadors this Saturday, September 29, 1 – 4PM at St. Matthias – Hughes Center. Bring a non-perishable food item to donate.
- Parents should see the Snack Mom during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.