As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Oct 12, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- The Brownies will be expressing themselves with multi-media artwork. They will do self portraits on canvas led by our own parent Girl Scout volunteer, Sis. Whittni.
- The Glamping Day Camp is this Saturday at Camp Brighton Woods.
- Please turn in all health forms and dues at this troop meeting if you have not already done so.
- Juniors will being working on their Musician badge. The girls will:
- Explore how music is made
- Travel around the world of music
- Check out the music in their lives
- Make their own music
- Perform their music
When girls have earned this badge, they will know how music is made and how to perform music themselves.
- Parents: Please turn in health forms and dues.
- Cadettes will be continue work on the next steps for their Public Speaking badge. We will have a guest speaker: Fatia Kasumu, MBA candidate at University of Maryland.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Please remember to turn in health forms. See me to sign all forms. Dues can be paid directly to Sis. Asma.
- Please try to arrive on time as late arrivals are disruptive.
- Reminder to those participating in fall product sales: you can earn up to 10 percent of sales which can go towards off-setting activity costs.
- A special thank you to those amazing Girl Scouts who volunteered last Saturday at Day of dignity.
- Parents: If you would like to be added to the parent hangout, please be sure to provide me with a working gmail address.
- Parents should see the Snack Mom during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- Important: Please turn in health forms and troop dues for your Girl Scout.