As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Dec 7, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
The final troop meeting of 2018 is Dec 21.
- Brownies will be begin working on the Money Manager badge. They will be learning about income, spending, money, saving and budgeting. This will also help them with their upcoming cookie sales this year.
- Juniors will complete the final steps of their Musician badge with a guest percussionist, Bro. James.
- Turn in permission form and $20 payment THIS FRIDAY for the Junior Agent of Change journey at the Chesapeake Children’s Museum. The journey takes place on Sunday, December 16, 8:45AM – 5PM inshaAllah.
- Parents: There are still several girls whose parents have not turned in their health forms. Please turn in forms immediately.
- Cadettes will be moving to the Screenwriter badge where they will put all their viewing experience to good use – let it inspire you as you try your hand at writing for the big (or small) screen.
- Cadettes will be working on the Woodworking badge at the first meeting of the new year. Tonya Williams from Bridging Leaders will come to our meeting with all of the equipment and materials needed to complete the badge. Please bring $15 cash or check for the badge by THIS FRIDAY in order to participate.
- Parents should see the Snack Mom during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- Important: Please turn in health forms and troop dues ($50/Girl Scout; $40/Daisy) for your Girl Scout.