As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, Apr 12, 2019, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
Please note that troop meetings will be on hold during Ramadan. The final dates for the 2018-2019 Girl Scout year are:
- April 26
- June 14 & 28
- Brownies will continue the WOW Journey by working on their Take Action project.
- They will have a guest philanthropist assisting them in packaging food items to give to needy families.
- We will also be discussing troop camping rules and expectations.
- Juniors will continue to get ready for troop camping by making a sit-upon. Girls should bring a reusable shopping bag & newspaper.
- Girls will also have a little engineering fun by starting their Mechanical Engineering: Balloon Car badge.
SENIORS & AMBASSADORS
- Girls should inform Sis. Asma by this Friday’s troop meeting whether they will be attending the CPR/First Aid training on Friday, April 26, 2019, 5:30 – 8:30PM at 4351 Garden City Drive, Landover, MD 20785. Cost :$45. Parents & leaders are welcome to join in.
PLEASE NOTE: CPR will be the first of the two sessions. The date and time for the First Aid session will be announced later inshaAllah.
- Camp Planning Committee will give updates and finish planning upcoming Senior/Ambassador troop camping.
- Parents should see the Sis Alia during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- Important: Please turn in health forms and troop dues ($50/Girl Scout; $40/Daisy) for your Girl Scout.