As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, October 4, 2019, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- Daisies will be earning their Promise Center by learning the Girl Scout Law and Promise. Each girl will also make a name tag and talk about their plans for the year as a Daisy.
- This Friday, the Brownies will have their Investiture & Rededication Ceremony starting at 6:15PM. Please be on time at 6PM. The investiture welcomes all new Girl Scouts and the rededication is for returning Girl Scouts to renew their commitment to the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Parents are welcome for the ceremony.
- Please turn in all dues and forms, if you haven’t already done so: health form, Bug Badge and Discovery Hike and Fall Camping with payment. Girls cannot attend without a completed health form.
- Juniors will be getting prepared to do historical interpretation at Riley’s Lockhouse. Turn in health forms, permission forms and be ready to learn about how a family lived in 19th century Maryland.
- Cadettes will be working on their Science of Happiness badge. Please remember to bring pencils/pens and paper so that you can fully participate. We can get this badge done in one meeting!
- Make yourself happier.
- Think differently for happiness.
- Get happy through others.
- Do a helpful happiness experiment.
- Create a happiness action plan.
Come ready to help your fellow Cadettes enjoy life more!
- Parents should see the Sis Maryam during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- Please turn in health forms and troop dues ($50/girl) for your Girl Scout.