As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, November 15, 2019, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
All troops will be gathering for a bridging ceremony in the pink musallah at 6:30PM. Bridging Girl Scouts should come prepared to share what they enjoyed about Girl Scouts last year and what they look forward to in the upcoming year.
- Daisies will begin the first part of a two-part space lesson in which they will learn about the phases of the moon and make a DIY constellation viewer.
- Turn in permission forms and payments for the Horseback Riding badge at Camp Olympia (Nov 23).
- Fall Product Sales have ended. Please turn in any money collected for orders.
- Cadettes will be discussing how they will earn all of their remaining badges and patches for the year. Friday’s meeting will be the planning session on how they will earn the Special Agent badge. The steps to be completed are:
- Investigate investigation
- Reveal reality
- Try the science
- Key in to body language
- Practice the art of detection.
- Parents should see the Sis Maryam during the troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- If you still have not turned in the health form for your Girl Scout, please do so immediately. Also pay your Girl Scout’s troop dues ($50/girl). Troop dues pay for badges, supplies and cover/supplement activity fees.