Troop 3480’s next scheduled troop meeting will be Friday, 5 December, 2014, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah.
The 2014-2015 Cookie Season begins in mid-December. Alhamdullilah Troop 3480 has a Cookie Manager: Thank you, Sis. Amina, for volunteering and opening up this hands-on, real-world opportunity for our girls to learn how to set goals, make decisions, manage money, practice people skills and develop business ethics. Our girls will be learning a lot, but what do parents need to know about selling cookies?
- Cadettes will be turning in their personal expense tracking for two weeks.
- We start the aMaze Journey this Friday. Please read up to page 15 and follow the instructions to earn your Interact Award.
- Research corn mazes in the local area for a trip to an actual maze.
- Turn in permission forms and money for the Cadette Terrapin Adventures trip on December 20.
- Use their Girl Guide or the Badge Explorer at GirlScouts.org to select five badges they would like to earn.
- Turn in permission forms and money for the Junior Terrapin Adventures on December 20.
- Bring $7 to purchase GET MOVING! Journey book
- Complete page 29 of WOW! Wonders of Water journey book. Copies were given to girls at the last troop meeting.
- Turn in permission forms and money for the Brownie Badge Workshops at Chesapeake Children’s Museum on December 13.