Girl Scout trips, badges, ceremonies, activities, and programs cost money and selling cookies is every troop’s most important fundraiser. Money from our annual cookie sales helps off-set the cost of these activities.
Did you know our troop receives $0.60 per box of cookies sold? That means every 100 boxes sold raises $60. Last year only 39 of our 110 PGMA Girl Scouts sold cookies. This year we need every girl to sell at least 10 boxes of cookies, help sell at our cookie booth, or both. Each level (Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors) will have at least one booth sale. We cannot do this without parent volunteers.
Parents, we need you to:
- Attend the Cookie Information Meeting on Friday, December 19, at 6:15PM
- Help your daughter(s) sell cookies
- Pick up your daughter(s)’ cookie order
- Turn in all money for cookies on time
- Optional – volunteer to chaperone girls at cookie booths
- Optional – help pick up our troop’s cookie order on February 19, 2015
Girls Scouts, we need you to:
- Set a goal for how many cookies you want to sell
- Sell cookies to your family, friends, teachers, neighbors, parent’s coworkers, etc.
- Remind your parents to turn in your cookie orders & cookie payments on time
- Optional – volunteer to sell at a troop cookie booth
More details will be given at the Cookie Information Meeting, Friday, December 19, 6:15PM, inshaAllah.
Troop 3480 Cookie Manager