The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, April 10, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah.
- Brownies will be having a jewelry workshop.
- Juniors will be taking a Green Energy Tour of the Embassy of Finland this Friday at 11AM.
- Juniors will complete the last step of the Customer Insights badge. Girls should bring in their Customer Insights Badge homework.
- As a part of their Simple Meals badge, Juniors will be discussing ways to make easy weekday breakfasts.
Cadettes will be starting the First Aid badge. Girls should come prepared to learn the following:
- Bring a bandana to the meeting to practice different bandaging techniques and making splints.
- Learn standard precautions and hand hygiene.
- Create emergency contact cards and practice giving concise instructions in emergency situations.
- Practice making 911 calls in case of emergency.
Some girls will finish this badge at encampment while others will finish at the second troop meeting in May inshaAllah.
- Permission forms and money for the SU Encampment at Camp Letts on 1 -3 May, are due THIS FRIDAY, April 10.
- The Spy Museum event has been rescheduled for April 25 at 2PM inshaAllah. We will meet at New Carrolton Metro at 1PM and return to there at 4PM. Girls should wear their vest, pack a lunch and bring Metro fare.
- Brownie & Daisy Wegmans cooking class, May 9. Parents need to inform troop leaders of your girl’s intentions to come ASAP and choose whether they plan to make a bean or chicken (non-zabiha) taco.
- Please contact Sister Rolanda at this Friday’s troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks. Troop managers request that parents provide snacks for at least one troop meeting during the Girl Scout year.