As salaamu alaikum,
The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be tomorrow, Friday, March 30, 2018, 6 – 8PM, inshaAllah. Please be timely. Arrivals after 6:15PM are disruptive to troop meetings and strongly discouraged.
- This week, it’s all about STEM! Daisies will begin working on their STEM: Think Like An Engineer Journey!
- This Friday, Brownies will work on the My Best Self badge. Girls should bring a yoga mat and water bottle, and dress in active attire so that they are able to move comfortably. Please bring extra yoga mats to share if you have them.
- All girls should turn in worksheets and their family story if they haven’t already done so.
- Juniors will take a quick detour from working on their Jeweler badge to earn their My Promise, My Faith pin. My Promise, My Faith allows girls to further strengthen the connection between their faith and Girl Scouts. Sis. Whittni will guide the Juniors in carefully examining the Girl Scout Law and tying it directly to the tenets of Islam.
- Please turn in permission forms and payments this Friday for the aMuse Journey-in-a-Day, Saturday, April 7, 8:45AM – 5PM.
- This is the LAST chance to join us for camping. Any Cadette who wants to go MUST bring their permission form to Friday’s meeting. Cadettes will earn their Primitive Camping badge by going on a primitive camping overnight at Camp Brighton Woods, April 21 – 22, 2018. We will be preparing ourselves for camping at this week’s meeting.
- We are still in flu season. If your children are experiencing flu symptoms, please keep them home and do not bring them to the meeting.
- All Summer in Savannah participants must attend an update meeting immediately after the troop meeting this Friday, March 30.
- Parents should see Snack Mom, Sis. Marnice, during the troop meeting to sign up to bring healthy snacks for upcoming troop meetings inshaAllah.
- PGMA Girl Scouts is recruiting troop leaders who would like to be actively involved with building girls of faith, courage, confidence and character. Please connect with Sis. Alia if you are interested.