The next regularly scheduled troop meeting will be this Friday, May 8, 6 – 7:30PM, inshaAllah. Take a moment to note in your calendars our final troop meetings of the 2014-2015 Girl Scout year:
- InshaAllah, Daisies will be working on the Rose petal, “Make the World A Better Place.” The girls will have a card making project that will emphasize kindness.
- Brownies will be completing their Painting legacy badge by painting a mural.
- Juniors finish up the final steps of their Digital Photography badge inshaAllah. Girls will learn how to edit photos and make a photo collage. All girls should bring the digital camera they took their photos with at the last troop meeting and a USB cord in order to download their top five favorite photos.
- Cadettes will be making first aid kits. In addition to a pair of scissors, girls should bring items that they think are important for a first aid kit to have.
- Cadettes should send in proposals for Take Action projects.
- Turn in permission forms to attend the Brownie & Daisy trip to the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, May 16.
- Turn in permission forms for The Capital Wheel Program, June 6. (All levels)
- Please contact Sister Rolanda at this Friday’s troop meeting to sign up to bring snacks. Troop managers request that parents provide snacks for at least one troop meeting during the Girl Scout year.
- Register your girl for the 2015-2016 Girl Scout year. Contact Sis. Kesha by June 5, the final troop meeting of 2014-2015, or register online. Early Bird registration ends June 30.