Asalaamu Alaikum Ladies,
Great start identifying the badges that you are interested in. As we discussed in the last troop meeting, the excel document for badges has been shared with the group. Please update it with your speaker information (teachers / former teachers / people you know / parents / etc.).
We will revisit the badge assignment at the first troop meeting in January 2016 inshaAllah. That means there is still time for all girls to work on providing information for badges they are interested in.
aMaze Journey participants:
- Read pages 1-30; pick out the 3 interactions for the Interact portion of the badge
- Read about the Peacemaker portion of your badge. You will turn in your peacemaker box / vision board on the January 8, 2016 inshaAllah.
Silver Award participants:
- Good Start! Share your documents and make sure everyone in the group follows through. Remember that you have an hour requirement of 50 hours for every group member for the Silver Award. Download the Silver Award Guidelines, the Silver Award Time Log and follow the steps.
- Set up your meetings after the group members have done what they were assigned to do.
- Check back with me by January 8, 2016